Ilia State University Press is an administrative service under the Ilia State University Head of Administration and aims to promote study and research processes at the university by:
- Publishing scientific research findings of the University;
- Publishing textbooks developed by the University;
- Translating and publishing some of best foreign textbooks and scientific literature of various fields;
- Providing educational materials for study process (Readers, tests, questionnaires, etc.)
- Printing presentation and advertising materials of the university.
ISU Press has published up to 200 books, magazines and textbooks since 2006.
Head of the Office: Grigol Kekelia
☏ (+995 32) 222 00 09 (365)
Cholokashvili St. 3/5