Quality Assurance Office
Quality Assurance Office has the following basic functions:
- To elevate the quality of research and general education at the university
- To develop mechanisms for the evaluation of the quality of research and education at the university
- To systematically evaluate the results of research and education at the university and their compliance with its mission.
- To coordinate the procedures associated with the accreditation of the university.
- To cooperate with foreign universities in order to create and administer transparent criteria for quality control.
The head of the Office: Nino Zhvania
➳ Cholokashvili 3/5
☏ (+995 32) 222 00 09 (109)