Office of Grants and Development also supports researchers and academic staff by providing development opportunities that enable them to conduct research activities and improve their research careers at Ilia State University and other local or foreign research institutions. Along with the researchers’ individual initiatives, OGD seeks and attracts funding for the faculty-led research initiatives and expands Ilia State University’s capacity to implement large-scale, interdisciplinary research projects across the region and beyond.
Services in Research Development:
- Offer guidance for building professional contact and research teams
- Identify appropriate collaborators and partners at national, regional and international research institutions and universities.
- Provide consulting and support to researchers, professors and doctoral students on participation in RFPs
- Share information about local and international research funding opportunities
- Assess project validity and competitiveness in accordance to the donor’s guidelines
- Provide technical and project management support for major research grant
- Review draft proposals and reports prepared by researchers and faculty and provide technical feedback