Double-Degree Master Program
Ilia State University and University of Applied Sciences Burgenland (Austria)
Double-Degree Master Program
For Students enrolled in Master of Business Administration (English Program) at Ilia State University
University of Applied Sciences Burgenland is one of the most successful higher education institutions in Austria with 99% rate of graduate employment as it provides an excellent mixture of practical and theoretical knowledge. Master of Arts in International Business Relations is the partner of ISU MBA program and stands out with its inter-cultural perspective and special focus on research and innovation.
- „Master of Business Administration“
Ilia State University
- „Master of Arts in International Business“
Burgenland University of Applied Sciences
Special Track of Austrian Program:
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
I, III, IV Semester – Ilia State University
II Semester (February 2021 - June 2021) – University of Applied Sciences Burgenland
Within the framework of Erasmus +, one-semester exchange to Austrian University is fully funded (transportation, scholarship).
Prerequisites for Admission to Double-Degree Program:
Student of Ilia State University is required to:
- Be enrolled in MBA (ENG) program;
- Have acquired a bachelor’s degree and necessary ECTS in following fields:
- Management/Business Administration/Economics (14ECTS)
- Legal Studies/Law (6 ECTS)
- English Language (8 ECTS Advanced English) or International Certificate in English Language (C1)
- Spend second studying semester in University of Applied Sciences Burgenland and accumulate 28 ECTS which will be recognized by the Faculty of Business, Technology and Education in accordance with the requirements of “Business Administration” Master Program;
- Complete two courses of international communication (10 ECTS), including one course during the study period at University of Applied Sciences Burgenland and one course at Ilia State University.*
* Note: Mentioned International Communications courses are not included in planned 120 ECTS and are defined as extracurricular components. However completion of these courses is obligatory in order to qualify for double qualification.
For more detailed information see the curriculum of the Master of Business Administration (ENG) program or contact School of Business.
Call for Applications - Please fill in the Application Form
Application Deadline – October 25
Documents to be submitted to the Online Application Form:
- Passport/ID copy
- English Language Certificate (min. C1)
- Bachelor Diploma (with supplement)
- CV (in EUROPASS format)
- Motivation Letter
- Reference letter (from the Lecturer)
- Official proof of disability (if any)
- Those who are going to participate in the exchange program should not take the elective course “Leadership” in the first semester. In order to change the course, please contact us.
- Candidates who do not have a Certificate in English Language (C1) or have not accumulated at least 8 ECTS (Advanced English) during their Bachelor or do not have a higher rate than 6.5 points at Ilia State University’s Institutional English Language Test, will be offered an additional test. Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th of October.
1. Document assessment – Ilia State University
2. Interview – Ilia State University
2. Final selection – University of Applied Sciences Burgenland
For more detailed information see the curriculum of the Master of Business Administration program: