Type of University Entrance Examination: interview
Conferred academic degree: Master of Applied Linguistics
The programme aims to provide a full understanding of the language and theoretical linguistics according to the scope of its use, and to help students develop skills to analyze and evaluate literary works as well as subject linguistic research to quantitative, statistical analysis and computer processing.
Graduates will be qualified to:
- pursue a career in the field of information technology,
- different directions of digital humanities,
- educational institutions,
- print and electronic publishing,
- print and digital journalism including print and online journals and newspapers, TV and online broadcasting
- cultural and scientific institutions surveying and protecting tangible cultural heritage.
Quality Assurance Specialist
➳ Chavchavadze 32, A 201
☏ (+995 32) 222 00 09 (203)