The program aims at equipping students with an extensive knowledge which will form them as worldly-wise and educated citizens of Georgia and democratic society in general and develop them the ability to think clearly and rationally.
In the case of focusing on liberal arts, the graduate will gain:
- general knowledge of major philosophical and religious alternatives developed throughout history;
- general knowledge of philosophical, religious, literary and art works created throughout the history of humanity;
- general knowledge of the nature of democratic politics;
- the ability to connect the knowledge about philosophy, literature, art, politics to one another as well as different cultural fields;
- the ability to analyze information and specific literature in the field.