Creative Spark Big Idea Challenge
Video Pitch Competition
Ilia State University as the partner institution of the British Council’s Creative Spark Programme is pleased to announce the registration process to select ten teams for the Creative Spark Big Idea Challenge Video Pitch Competition.
An enterprise video pitch competition is part of the British Council’s Creative Spark Higher Education Enterprise Programme and aims to promote the development of students’, graduates’ and young entrepreneurs’ business ideas.
Applicants will be expected to provide a 60 second video pitch with their business idea, and demonstrate their commitment to the idea, its feasibility, impact and quality. A brief supporting written application will also be required.
There will be three competition categories: Digital Technology, Social Impact and Creative.
Each team should decide which category they would like to enter.
Only selected 10 teams will be able to apply through ISU!
- The Competition is open to residents of Georgia.
- The participants must be at least 18 and no older than 35 years of age.
- Participants should be Ilia State University beneficiaries- students’, graduates’ and/or young entrepreneurs’.
- Participants should have taken part in one of the activities offered as part of the Creative Spark programme.
- Participants can apply as individuals, however applications in teams with 2-3 members are strongly recommended.
- A single applicant cannot be part of more than one team.
- English of a standard suitable for participation in English medium education programmes and presentations is required from all members of teams entering the competition.
Competition winners will be awarded with prizes.
In particular, participants can win up to £ 3,000 in grant funding and other prizes!
How to apply
Please follow the link below and fill out the registration form:
The registration is binding.
Registration Deadline: March 22nd, 2020
Working Language: English
For further information please, visit the Creative Spark Big Idea Challenge official web-site:
In Case of questions:
E-mail Address: email@example.com