NEW CALL ANNOUNCED WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME
We are pleased to inform you that the call for submission of applications for ISU students to implement the mobility at Autonomous University of Barcelona is open.
Mobility Period: 4 months
Study level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
Scholarship: 850 € (monthly)
Travel costs: 530 €
- Candidates should have an active student status at ISU and be enrolled in the the relevant study level;
- Undergraduate students should have completed minimum 1 year of studying and earned at least 60 credits;
- Candidates should have minimum B2 level proficiency in the relevant language (Please check the detailed language requirements for the relevant faculty);
- Candidates on Bachelor and Master studies should not have earned Erasmus+ or Erasmus Mundus scholarship on the same level;
- For Doctorate Studies: students who have already participated in Erasmus Mundus or Erasmus+ Mobility Programs and whose mobility period exceeds 9 months are not eligible.
Students interested in applying for this scholarship must complete the students application form online and send the following documents before the end of the application period to email@example.com.
Documents that have to be uploaded with online registration form:
- Official and up-to-date Transcript of Records which includes average rating out of 10 or 100;
- Nomination certificate (In order to receive the document, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; consider that the request may take 2-3 working days to be processed);
- Learning Agreement signed by Home and Host Institutitions (Template for BA/MA students; Template for PhD students)
- Written approval from the coordinator of the UAB Master’s degree (only for Masters)
- Written approval from the coordinator of the UAB PhD degre (only for PhD)
Deadline: 15th of June, 2021
The complete information can be found on Erasmus KA107 project 2020 Call for Incoming Students.