Presentation of a New English Taught Master's Programme in Public Health and Health Policy
On July 13, 7:00 p.m. the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Medicine at Ilia State University is pleased to invite you to the presentation of a new Master's Programme in Public Health and Health Policy.
The presentation will be held in a hybrid format combining both in-person and virtual experiences. To attend the presentation, you need to fill out a simple registration form and indicate the preferred format of attendance.
For registration, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3c1y0Li
Registration deadline: 11 July, 11:59 p.m.
The presentation will cover the programme outline. Professors of the programme will introduce the structure, learning format and methods, reception procedures, employment opportunities and other prospects of the program to those willing to pursue a master’s degree:
- Ivane Abiatari, associate professor of Ilia State University, Head of the School of Medicine;
- Nino Mirzikashvili, associate professor of Ilia State University, co-head of the programme. Nino has 15 years of teaching experience in the academic field. She has worked both in the public and private sector and in international organizations in the field of healthcare;
- Giorgi Gotsadze, associate professor of Ilia State University, director of the Curatio International Foundation, co-head of the programme. Giorgi Gotsadze is a health policy and systems researcher-specialist with a practical experience of working in 60 countries across the world.
- Akaki Zoidze, associate professor of Ilia State University, international healthcare expert, works on health policy and systems; His areas of interest are healthcare financing and an outcome-based payment systems. He has made a great contribution to the development and implementation of healthcare policy in Georgia, as well as in 15 countries of developing and transition economies in Europe and Asia.
- Yagor Kalandadze, professor of Ilia State University, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Pineo Medical Ecosystem. He is the author of 74 scientific publications, including 45 publications with impact factor, average citation index - 3.18, Hirsch index - 4 (Thomson Web of Science).
Time: 13 July, 7:00 p.m.
Venue: Those who prefer in-person attendance in a physical space will receive the presentation venue, while those who wish to attend the event online will receive zoom link no later than July 12.