LIVE-INFORMATIVE MEETING: WHY BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION?
On August 12, at 18:00, Ilia State University and the educational organization Kings will host a Live-Informative Meeting for students interested in getting an education in business administration within the framework of the joint project "Choice is Yours".
Representatives of Ilia State University School of Business will inform students about the importance of business administration professions and opportunities in this field at Ilia State University:
- Dimitri Japaridze - Dean of Iliauni Faculty of Business, Technology and Education, Associate Professor;
- Irakli Kacharava - Head of Iliauni Bachelor of Business Administration, Head of Mathematics, Iliauni Associate Professor;
- Resan Kikava - Associate Professor of Iliauni, Head of Management;
- Natalia Shelegia - Iliauni Associate Professor, Head of Cultural Management Program;
- Giorgi Kemertelidze - Head of Iliauni Tourism Management Center, Associate Professor of Iliauni, Head of Bachelor's and Master's Program in Tourism Management;
- Lasha Tabatadze - Curriculum Expert of the Faculty of Business, Education, and Technology;
- Sopho Melikishvili - Graduate of Iliauni Tourism, Tour Operator of Concord Travel Company
The meeting will provide information on the structure of the program, teaching format and methods, admission procedures, exchange programs, and employment opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to ask interesting questions in the comments and receive comprehensive answers from the professors and administrative staff of the Faculty of Business, Technology, and Education.
We are waiting for students interested in business administration from all over Georgia on August 12, at 18:00.
The meeting will be held through the platform Zoom.
Meeting link: https://bit.ly/3lXxz7G
Date: 12 August 18:00
About the project
The project "Choice is Yours" has been implemented in collaboration with Ilia State University and the educational organization Kings since 2015 and its goal is to provide vocational education to high school students (X-XII) to allow them to make informed and independent decisions based on their interests and aspirations.
At the interactive meetings, Ilia State University professors, researchers, students, alumni, and the representatives of potential employers 'organizations will answer students' questions and provide comprehensive information on the following issues:
- What kind of knowledge and effort is needed to master this or that profession?
- What are the related career development opportunities in Georgia and the world?
- What opportunities does Ilia State University offer students to acquire knowledge and receive support?
The 2021 year