Competition for Ukrainian and Georgian Citizens for the Position of Invited Teacher at Iliauni Sunday School
Ilia State University Sunday School has been offering quality-oriented practical learning courses to learners from all over Georgia for many years.
Against the backdrop of the current tragic events, we would like to offer this opportunity to Ukrainian learners within the scope of Sunday School as well.
To this end, we would like to announce a competition for the positions of Sunday School Invited Teacher for citizens of Ukraine and Georgia with teaching experience to schoolchildren.
The courses will be conducted entirely online, therefore selected candidates will be able to deliver the course and conduct the learning process via zoom platform.
If you are interested, please fill out the online form and attach the course syllabus and resume (CV) no later than April 9, 2022.
- The application form is available at the link: https://bit.ly/3qtapas
The duration of the course should not exceed 3 months.
Working language of the courses:
- For courses intended for Ukrainian schoolchildren - Ukrainian, English.
- For courses intended for Ukrainian and Georgian schoolchildren - English.
- Language courses (Georgian, Ukrainian for beginners, etc.)
- History / Political Science / International Relations
- Technologies: graphic design, programming, digital media, copywriting, storytelling, etc.
- Other (any subject)