2021 Cultural and Educational Small Grants Program
The U.S. Embassy Tbilisi Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is accepting applications for the Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and awarded pending funding availability. This is an Annual Program Statement, outlining our funding priorities, the strategic themes we focus on, and the procedures for submitting requests for funding. Please carefully follow all instructions below.
Examples of PAS Small Grants Program programs include, but are not limited to:
- Academic and professional lectures, seminars and speaker programs;
- Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances and exhibitions;
- Cultural heritage conservation and preservation programs;
- Professional and academic exchanges and programs;
Priority Program Areas:
- Strengthening democratic culture, institutions, values, and civil society
- Catalyzing more diverse and inclusive economic growth and opportunity
- Promoting inclusion in society, for example, reaching out to people with disabilities, minorities, and socio-economically disadvantaged communities
- Engaging local regions, especially in ethnic minority, high mountain, Internally Displaced Person (IDP) regions, and Russian-occupied territories
- Supporting Georgia’s Euro-Atlantic integration and countering Russian malign influence
- Promoting innovation and STEM education
Participants and Audiences:
Priority audiences include youth, girls and women, seniors, people with disabilities, and communities outside Tbilisi, as well as audiences less-reached by other existing programming.
The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Georgia.
If you have any questions about the grant application process, please contact PAS at TbilisiGrants@state.gov
Please submit your project proposals via electronic mail at TbilisiGrants@state.gov and include the program name (Cultural and Educational Small Grants Program) in the subject line.
Recipients will be required to submit financial reports and program reports. The award document will specify how often these reports must be submitted.
Please submit your grant proposal before the following deadlines:
- April 1, 2021
- July 1, 2021
For Detail Description of the Project and Necessary Documents, Please follow the link: https://bit.ly/36UHsum