Studies and publications in the field of canon law will form the basis for the creation of a canon law textbook for university level. Both academics and members of church communities of different types and status in Georgia will benefit from this product.
- Admission to the Holy Eucharist in Orthodox, Anglican and Roman Catholic Canon Law
- A study of different understandings of “source” in comparative Canon Law
- Economy in the governance the Orthodox Church: A Comparison with Roman Catholic and Anglican Canon Law
- Clergy in Orthodox, Anglican and Roman Catholic Canon Law: A Comparative Study
- The Ecumenical Dimension of Principles of Canon Law: A Comparative Study of Roman Catholicism, Anglicanism and Orthodoxy