Public Lecture by Professor Elena Shevchenko "US-Ukraine Bilateral Relations"
On June 1, at 19:00 p.m., Elena Shevchenko, Professor at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, will deliver a public lecture on "US-Ukraine Bilateral Relations" at Ilia State University.
The speaker will address the following issues:
- Early 90s: "An Age of Hope and Expectation at the background of cold spring’’;
- Mid of 90s: "Honeymoon";
- Early 2000s: Ukrainian "Multivector";
- Yushchenko era: hopes and disappointments, strategic partnership;
- Yanukovych’s multivectority;
- The basis of the treaty between Ukraine and the United States;
- US-Ukraine relations in the current period.
Working language: English
Attendance at the lecture is free.
The lecture will be held in hybrid format, with the help of platform Zoom.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://bit.ly/3PTaAa8