Conference “Psychosocial needs of frontline workers during the COVID-19 pandemic”
The conclusive conference “Psychosocial needs of frontline workers during the COVID-19 pandemic” of the project “Strengthening knowledge and partnership on mental health and psychosocial support of auxiliary staff during the pandemic” (IPP) will be held at Ilia State University on September 26, at 10:00.
Both international and local experiences will be presented at the conference - from the project team, representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations that are members of the coordination platform of mental health and psychosocial support of the Georgian Red Cross Society, the responders themselves and Ilia State University.
The project was implemented with the involvement of the Georgian Red Cross, the Armenian Red Cross and the Austrian Red Cross, in partnership with Ilia State University and the University of Innsbruck.
The project was financially supported by the EU Civil Protection Mechanism (ECHO) and the Austrian Development Agency (ADA).
Visit the link for complete information about the project: Who Cares (whocares-pss.info)
- 10:00-10:30 Greeting/Opening
- 10:30-11:00 Presentation of the IPP project
- 11:00-11:30 Results of research conducted with partners
- 11:30-12:00 Daily life and experience of people working on the front line of the pandemic - results of research conducted in Georgia
- 12:30-13:00 Voices from the field
- 13:00-13:30 Student Voices
- 13:30 - 14:30
- 14:30-16:30 Partners' perspective: “Psychosocial needs and recommendations of frontline responders during the Covid-19 pandemic”
Pre-registration is required to attend the conference.
Working languages: Georgian, English (simultaneous interpretation in English will be provided)
Registration deadline: September 23, 17:00
To register, follow the link: https://bit.ly/3xE6IlQ
Time: September 26, 10:00 - 16:30
The necessary information for attending the event will be sent to the contact address specified during the registration.