Commemorating 100 Years from the End of World War I
On 12 November 2018, ISU will host a symposium dedicated to 100 years from the end of WWI, jointly organized by the Embassy of the Republic of Austria in Tbilisi and Ilia State University.
The symposium will be attended by the Ambassadors of the countries that participated in WWI:
- The Ambassador of the Republic of Bulgaria to Georgia H.E. Mrs. Dessislava Ivanova-Kozleva
- The Deputy Head of Mission of the Embassy of Germany to Georgia Mr. Michael Fabri
- The Ambassador of the French Republic to Georgia H.E. Pascal Meunier
- The Ambassador of the Hellenic Republic to Georgia H.E. Dimitrios Karabalis
- The Ambassador of the Italian Republic to Georgia H.E. Antonio Enrico Bartoli
- The Ambassador of Japan to Georgia H.E. Tadaharu Uehara
- The Ambassador of the Republic of Austria to Georgia, H.E. Arad Benkö
- The Ambassador of Romania to Georgia H.E. Radu Liviu Horumba
- The Ambassador of the Turkish Republic to Georgia H.E. Fatma Ceren Yazgan
- The Ambassador of the United Kingdom to Georgia H.E. Justin McKenzie Smith
- Chargé d’affaires a.i. at US Embassy to Georgia Ms. Elizabeth Rood
Opening remarks by Professor Giga Zedania, Rector of Ilia State University.
The event will be moderated by Mr. Oliver Reisner, historian and professor at Ilia State University.
Piano: Ms. Angeles Iglesias
Time: 12th of November, 18:00 p.m.
Venue: Ilia State University, Chavchavadze Ave. 32, Room B201
Working language: English with Georgian translation