MEDICAL DOCTOR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM – MEDICINE
The Medicine program is established based on modern international standards and accentuates the development of clinical and research skills and professionalism.
ISU MD program is accredited by the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement which is itself accredited by the World Federation of Medical Education (WFME). The program has been listed on the web page of World Directory of Medical Schools which is developed through a partnership between the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Why to choose MEDICINE program at Ilia State University?
- Research opportunities - Ilia State University is the country’s leading research University. Students of this program have the unique opportunity to be involved in scientific research activities in the field of biomedicine
- Medical Scientific Research Institute – Ilia State University is running Medical Scientific Research Institute which is involved in the implementation process of the program scientific activities
- Scientific Technical Base - Ilia State University owns leading scientific technical base equipped with technologically advanced laboratories
- Partner organizations - Ilia State University established partnerships with the country’s leading, prestigious and competitive organizations in terms of clinical practice
- International Contacts – Ilia State University is involved in various exchange and scientific projects and offers mobility opportunities with more than 50 European universities.
- Focus on Clinical teaching – Within the course 1000 hours are given to produce the clinical skills.
Program Duration: 12 Semesters (360 credits).
Academic Degree: The Degree of Medical Doctor
Check entry requirements and application documents here