Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Why to choose the Master of Business Administration at Ilia State University?
- Ilia State University School of Business is No 1 study destination of Georgian freshmen since 2015
- Internship possibilities in various public entities and private enterprises
- Students become experts in strategic management of a company
- Ilia State University offers modern facilities, excellent library and vibrant student life
- Our students have an opportunity to spend exchange semester in more than 30 European universities within Erasmus + program.
The aim of the Master’s Program in Business Administration is to prepare professional who can operate within the rapidly changing international business environment; is competitive on local as well as global market. Having acquired profound and comprehensive theoretical, empirical and practical knowledge in management, a graduate will be able to act as a reliable, independent expert in the process of devising the strategy of a company/organization, its evaluation and development; identify problems using decision-making instruments and to solve them effectively; become an effective member of a team of an organization/company; to get effectively involved/cooperate in multidisciplinary environment based on the strategy of a company/organization; participate in professional and academic debates and advocate for a strategy/ decisions of a company.
Program Duration is 4 Semesters (120 credits).
Academic Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Check entry requirements and application documents here
For more information, please contact: email@example.com