HOW TO APPLY
Applicants willing to apply for ISU educational programs are kindly requested to carefully follow the entry requirements, prepare all mandatory documents, and submit an online application here
Each educational program has its own entry requirements. An Online Application should be submitted based on the respective program requirements.
Faculty of Business, Technology and Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Tourism / Management)
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Faculty of Natural Sciences and Medicine
All other applicants should meet the English-language requirement aligned with CEFR level B2 to apply for ISU English-taught programs.
Applicants must submit one of the following:
- An official international language certificate (The minimum English test scores for admission are available here)
- An English Proficiency Statement from the university, high school or college, confirming that English was the language of instruction
If an applicant can’t provide any of these, he/she can also take an in-house institutional online-based language test aligned with the CEFR level B2 by requesting via online application form.
If an applicant is coming from an English-speaking country where English is the primary language, he/she is waived from the language requirement.
The application fee is 100 USD which is non-refundable and paid once the applicant receives the preliminary approval on his/her application.
The application fee is used for translation, notarization and certification of application materials into Georgian to perform recognition and enrollment procedures at the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.
If the whole process is performed by the applicant, the application fee is waived.
Application fee payment details is available here
There are two intakes at Ilia State University: Autumn and Spring semesters intakes
Deadline for Autumn semester admission: 10 August
Deadline for Spring semester admission: 30 November (extended until 15th of December)