NEW CALL ANNOUNCED WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME (Warsaw University of Life Sciences)
¹We are pleased to inform you that the call for submission of applications for ISU students to implement the mobility at Warsaw University of Life Sciences under the Erasmus+ is open.
Please open the brochure to see more detailed information: Warsaw University of Life Sciences
General Information about Erasmus+ program is available here: http://erasmusplus-world.sggw.pl/
The Administrative Provisions and Procedures of Educational Exchange Program, Applicable to Ilia State University Students is available here.
Rules of the ERASMUS+ KA107 academic mobility applicable to Warsaw University of Life Sciences is available here.
- Candidates should have an active student status and be enrolled in the full-degree master program at ISU;
- Candidates should have minimum B2 level proficiency in the relevant language;
- Candidate should not have already obtained Erasmus Mundus or Erasmus+ exchange program grant on the same level of study.
In order to submit the application, applicant should register here: https://erasmusplus.sggw.pl/world-apply/
Deadline for the submission of applications: November 30, 2020
Documents that have to be uploaded with online registration form:
(Documents issued in Georgian should be translated into English and certified by a notary)
- Photo(Requirements: photographic resolution - 300dpi/about 236x295 pixels, acceptable formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, colour, bright background - no additional elements may be present, portrait not extend below the armpits, without a hat, dark glasses etc)
- Relevant Language Certificate (min. B2 level)
- Transcript of Records (If applicable)
- Proof of Enrollment
- Europass CV
- Signed Learning Agreement (LA Form and instructions can be found here)¹
- Motivation Letter (Max. 2 pages)
- Diploma of previous higher education level completed
- Diploma supplement (Transcript of Records) of previous higher education level completed
- Proof of disability, social or economic vulnerability, if applicable
- signed GDRP Information Clause (form can be found here)
- signed Application form (will be available after you have completed the application)
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
Office of International Relations ISU
Tel.: (995 322) 220009 - 367 (ext)
1 In order to get the LA confirmed and signed by ISU, please send filled version here: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please consider that we need 3-5 working days to process the document.