- Modernization of Georgia’s National Seismic Network;
- The Catalogue of the Earthquakes in the Caucasus and Seismic Database;
- Specification of the Parameters of the Caucasus Earthquakes and One-Dimensional Speed Model;
- Paleoseismic Investigation of Okami Ditch;
- Distribution of the 2012 Earthquake and their Seismic Waves at the Black Sea and the Study of the Mechanisms of the Epicenter;
- Rain modelling at Akaldaba landslide;
- Active Geodynamics of the Caucasus Region;
- Study of the Neotectonic Deformation in the West Part of the Mtkvari Fold-Thrust Belt (financed by the Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation).