2014-2018 (Incomplete list)
- Institute's research projects are planned to be developed on the undergraduate, master's and doctoral degree levels. The core work force of the institute is its students.
- Political, social and landscape preconditions of Svanetian towers;
- Reconstruction of hunting system of the primitive men in the upper Imereti territory;
- Exploration of Tusheti as an archaeological site;
- Genetic, historical and anthropological factors of existence and breeding of domestic animals of Georgia;
- Transferring of mood psychology in the discourse of modern social and humanitary sciences;
- Malay Archipelago mega-diversity (biological diversity and traditional knowledge of the local population);
In addition to the above-mentioned, institute will also study strategic development of Ilia State University from the perspective of 4D modeling.