Real Software Development Projects in Life Science
On 14 July, the ISU’s School of Natural Sciences and Medicine, in collaboration with bioinformatics company Quantori, will hold a webinar Real Software Development Projects in Life Science.
About the Webinar:
Highly specialized software is needed for practical life science applications, such as drug development, genome sequencing, and evolutionary biology.
During the webinar, you will meet representatives of the bioinformatics company Quantori, who will present several projects undertaken by high-tech software development companies in this field.
- Vincenzo Lagani, Associate Professor in bioinformatics at Ilia State University
- Sandro Songulashvili, Public Relations Manager at Quantori Georgia
- Zaal Beriashvili, CTO at Quantori Georgia
- Nikoloz Sakandelidze, Software Engineer
- Giorgi Gelashvili, Software Engineer
- Daviti Kharchilava, Scientific Engineer
- Nika Tsutskiridze, Scientific Engineer
- Tornike Gogberashvili, Software Engineer
- Alexandre Kikalia, Junior Software Engineer
The webinar is open to students and researchers interested in:
- Computer Science;
Time: 14 July, 2021, 12:00- 13:00
Venue: ISU’s School of Natural Sciences and Medicine facebook page or Zoom
Zoom Meeting: https://bit.ly/3jJlrWD