FIRST NATIONAL FESTIVAL SCIENCE ON STAGE GEORGIA – CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR TEACHING NATURAL SCIENCES
Science on Stage Georgia is inviting primary, basic and secondary school teachers of natural sciences to participate in the first national festival.
The festival, which has been organized by the Natural Science Education Research Center of Ilia State University SALiS, will be held in December 2018 at Iliauni.
At the festival, you will have the opportunity to:
- present research projects, which will be carried out together with students;
- present innovative ideas to improve the learning environment and boost students’ motivation;
- build business contacts and share your experience with your colleagues, representatives of public and private schools and interested public;
Works at the festival will be presented on posters and in the form of reports.
Topics for research projects:
- Natural Sciences for children;
- Digital literacy and Natural Science education;
- Natural Science education for Sustainable Development;
- Astronomy and Study of the Universe;
- Application of cheap technologies in teaching natural sciences;
- Inclusive education and teaching of Natural Sciences.
Please, send a brief description of your project before 31 May of the current year. Fill out the form.
Creators of interesting projects will be enabled to participate in the national festival, with competent jurors choosing the best projects.
The international festival Science on Stage will be held from 31 October 2019 to 3 November in Portugal. Four Georgian teachers will participate in it.
For detailed information on the international festival Science on Stage set to be held in 2019, click the link https://www.science-on-stage.eu/page/display/4/97/0/s
For further information on Science on Stage Georgia click the link http://salis.iliauni.edu.ge/science-on-stage-saqarthvelo/
For interested teachers, the information meeting will be held on April 20, 17:00.
Venue: G106 room (G. Tsereteli N1), Ilia State University