Have you been to Georgia?
- A land of contrasts under the high peaks of Caucasus, at the crossroads of East and West.
- Country of a unique and welcoming culture and known for their world-famous hospitality.
- A place where ancient artistic heritage and unique traditions meet modern lifestyle.
- One of the oldest wine producing regions of the world.
- A land full of colors, sights, historic monuments and UNESCO heritage sites.
- Homeland of first Europeans with a unique alphabet and language, music and dances.
Experience unforgettable moments in Georgia!
Tbilisi – the capital of Georgia
Tbilisi is not only the capital of Georgia, but it has always been considered the great metropolis of the Caucasus. It is a city of ancient history, founded in the 5th century, a fascinating mix of European and Asian cultures, and a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multi-religious city. Every corner of this welcoming place is full of stories and adventures. Tbilisi is home to major cultural events held in Georgia, starting from international exhibitions, concerts and festivals to small-scale, extraordinary cultural celebrations found on tiny stages and squares throughout the city.