Have you been to Georgia?
- A land of contrasts under the high peaks of Caucasus, at the crossroads of East and West.
- Country of unique, welcoming culture and world-famous hospitality.
- A place where an ancient artistic heritage and unique traditions meet modern lifestyle.
- Cradle of wine, one of the oldest wine producing regions of the world.
- A land full of colors, sights, historic monuments and UNESCO heritage sites.
- Homeland of first Europeans, of unique alphabet and language, music and dances.
Experience unforgettable moments in Georgia!
Tbilisi – the capital of Georgia
Tbilisi is not only the capital of Georgia, but it has always been considered the great metropolis of the Caucasus. It is a city of ancient history, founded in the Vth century, a fascinating mix of European and Asian cultures, a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-religious city. Every corner of this welcoming place is full of stories and adventures. Tbilisi is home to major cultural events held in Georgia, starting from international exhibitions, concerts and festivals, extending to small-scale, extraordinary cultural celebrations found on tiny stages and squares throughout the city.