APPLYING FOR EXCHANGE STUDIES
The list of steps to apply for the international credit mobility at Ilia State University:
Step 1: Check the list of available EU partner universities on our website.
Please note that you can apply to ISU only if there is an Inter-Institutional Agreement with your home university in the framework of Erasmus+ international credit mobility scheme.
Step 2: Contact your home university International Office to receive full information about the application procedures within the ongoing call.
Step 3: Contact the ISU Foreign Relations Office in order to agree the courses would like to choose during your mobility period in Ilia State University. Therefore you need to complete the Learning Agreement form and send it to email@example.com
Step 4: Having been nominated from your home university you should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Printed, signed and scanned copy of the Application form.
- Europass CV
- Transcript of records
- Proof of enrollment at Home University
- Language Certificate/reference issued by the home university (language level is B2 at minimum)
- Approved Learning agreement from both, home and host universities (for the list of courses please see Exchange courses
- Diploma with its supplement of previous academic level completed
- Copy of passport
Step 5: After your application have been received and approved, the ISU Foreign Relations Office will send you the acceptance letter by email.
Fall Semester Spring Semester
JUNE 15 DECEMBER 15