Department of Student Affairs
For the purposes of providing students with required information, ensuring their active involvement in the university life, and providing interesting and eventful university life and educational experience, as well as ensuring effective communication between the administration and students, special structural unit, Iliauni Student Affairs Department, has been created at Ilia State University (ISU).
Duties and obligations of the Student Affairs Department are as follows:
- promoting integration of students into university life;
- registering student clubs and contributing to the implementation of student projects;
- promoting to providing students with employment (organizing employment forums and providing information about existed vacancies);
- organizing season schools;
- planning and implementing sports activities;
- planning interesting projects, public meetings, workshops and events;
- registering any impediments to learning process and ensuring permanent communication with the administration.
☏ 032 2 22 00 09 (270)
➳ room F105, ISU, Cholokashvili Ave., N3/5