Works of Health Policy and Insurance Institute in International Refereed Journals
In 2017, the Public Health and Insurance Institute of Ilia State University published seven works in international refereed journals, which are registered in the scientific research database called SCOPUS.
Dr. Leila Karimi, professor at the School of Public Health (Australia) has been involved in close cooperation with the Institute. Since 2011, she has served as an invited professor at Ilia State University and delivered lectures to students of Health Policy and Management Master’s Program. In 2017, she published 2 works in international refereed journals on behalf of Ilia State University.
The list of articles published in international refereed journals (SCOPUS Scientific Database) in 2017 is presented below:
- Verulava, T., Maglakelidze, T., Jorbenadze, R. Hospitalization Timeliness of Patients with Myocardial Infarction. Eastern Journal of Medicine, 2017: 22 (3). pp. 103-109. ISSN 1339-3886
- Verulava, T., Maglakelidze, T. (2017). Health Financing Policy in the South Caucasus: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences, 11 (2): 143-150.
- Verulava, T., Jincharadze, N., Jorbenadze, R. (2017). Role of Primary Health Care in Re-hospitalization of Patients with Heart Failure. Georgian Medical News, 264 (3): 135-139.
- Verulava, T., Jorbenadze, R., Barkalaia, T. (2017). Introduction of universal health program in Georgia: Problems and Perspectives. Georgian Medical News, 262 (1): 116-120.
- Verulava T., Jorbenadze R. Dangadze B. (2017). The Role of Non-Profit Organizations in Healthcare System: World Practice and Georgia. Georgian Medical News, 272 (12): 116-120. (იბეჭდება)
- Karimi, L., Dadich, A., Fulop, L., Leggat, S.G., Rada, J., Hayes, K.J., Kippist, L., Eljiz, K., Smyth, A., Fitzgerald, J.A. Empirical exploration of brilliance in health care: Perceptions of health professionals. Australian Health Review. Volume 41, Issue 3, 2017, Pages 336-343 http://www.publish.csiro.au/ah/AH16047
- Karimi, L., Dadich, A., Fulop, L., Leggat, S.G., Rada, J., Hayes, K.J., Kippist, L., Eljiz, K., Smyth, A., Fitzgerald, J.A. Are organisational factors affecting the emotional withdrawal of community nurses? Australian Health Review. Volume 41, Issue 4, 2017, Pages 359-364 http://www.publish.csiro.au/ah/AH16047