PUBLIC LAW AND POLICY MASTER PROGRAM
Type of the test for United Examination for Master’s degree: C
Type of University Entrance Examination: written examination (English language examination – B2 level, legal case studies, essays), interview
Conferred Academic Degree: Master of Public Law
Objectives of the Program are to:
- produce highly qualified professionals specializing in public law and policy;
- equip students with professional skills and abilities;
- help students develop research skills.
Public Law and Policy Master Program is the only program in Georgia which, through integrating different areas of law and policy, helps students comprehend interrelations between these fields. Together with gaining modern and up-to-date knowledge fully compatible with modern standards, School of Law provides those intending to enter the master’s program with the possibility to integrate into the professional environment through the Private Law Clinic.
Within the program, lectures are delivered by qualified academic personnel and successful lawyers and judges with savvy and vast experience.
Some courses are available in English.
School of Law assists students to undertake internships according to their interests in its partner public and private organizations.
- work in private offices;
- serve in Human Rights Non-governmental Organizations;
- serve in the corresponding international organizations;
- hold leading positions in Ministries, parliament, court, constitutional and common courts;
- pursue doctoral studies.
School of Law
➳ 0162, Tbilisi, Chavchavadze Avenue #32
Rooms: A 401, A 403, A 406
☏ (995 32) 222 16 37/ 229 46 16