INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: EUROPE AND NEAR EAST
Bachelor’s degree programme: International Relations: Europe and Near East
The aim of the programme:
The aim of the programme is to produce professionals who: a) has a profound knowledge of key concepts, theories and research methods of international relations b) comprehends the importance of subjecting international relations to scientific studies, as well as interrelations and interconnections between the discipline and its related fields such as political sciences, history, economy, and international law; c) has the ability to study and critically comprehend issues of contemporary relevance of modern international politics. In addition, the program also envisages equipping students with extended knowledge about the ongoing international processes in Europe and the near East.
- written and verbal methods;
- group work method;
- demonstration method;
- practical work method;
- case study.
The graduates can serve at:
- public institutions such as ministries, as well as other institutions of the executive government;
- corresponding organizations of non-governmental and private sector;
- international organizations;
- mass media;
- corresponding research organizations.