Type of University Entrance Examination: portfolio, interview
Conferred Academic Degree: Master of Education Administration
The programme comprises two educational directions: school administration, where lectures are delivered in Georgian, and higher education administration, where lectures are delivered in both Georgian and English. The basic part of the programme was created by the professors of the University of California, while the module of higher education through the involvement of the professors of the universities of Europe within the framework of Tempus project.
The programme aims to produce general and higher education administrators, who will:
- get involved in governance of secondary and higher education;
- ensure the effectiveness of higher education institutions policy.
Graduates will be qualified to:
- pursue doctoral studies;
- occupy the position of manager of different educational institutions;
- work in public and private schools and institutions of higher education;
- work in the Ministry of Education and Science and agencies under it;
- work in non-governmental and international educational organizations;
Quality Assurance Specialist
➳Chavchavadze32, A 201
☏ (+995 32) 222 00 09 (205)