Healthcare Policy and Management
Type of University Entrance Examination and registration procedure:
Candidates undergo registration at building/block E of the Ilia State University. The list of documents required at registration, will be presented on the university webpage when admissions start.
Electronic résumés are sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
An essay/motivation letter and a case in the English language are also required. The requirements to construct an essay and all the additional information will be presented on the website when admissions start. Interview – on the basis of the results of an essay/motivation letter and a case, candidates will be selected for an interview
Conferred academic degree: Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
The programme aims to produce consummate professionals specializing in healthcare system. Graduates will have a profound knowledge in the field and will be equipped with well-developed professional skills and abilities, which are paramount for modern healthcare sector. Within the master’s programme, a student will be formed as a fully-fledged professional capable of negotiating the challenges and staying competitive in the modern world with its systematically changing requirements in healthcare sector.
The master’s programme comprises two important pats, one of which is fully focused on mastering basic subjects, such as statistics, finances, etc., while the second one aims to go into intricate details of integral elements of healthcare system, such as public health, hospitality management, etc. Hence, after completion of the course, the graduates will be equipped with both, broad and specialized knowledge and practical skills and abilities.
Accordingly, graduates will be able to:
- hold managerial positions of a company/organization and make independent decisions;
- act as independent expert with all required skills and abilities;
- as a fully-fledged professional, play crucial role in the development of the company or organization;
- identify, study and come up with innovative methods and approaches to solve complex healthcare management issues;
- become a worthy member of a team of the company/organization and will strive to bring success to their team and the company/organization in our day-to-day multidisciplinary environment.
Graduates can be offered a management position in private and public companies/organizations.
➳0162,Tbilisi,Kakutsa Cholokhashvili ave. 3/5, room: E 302
☏ (995 32) 222 00 09
Contact: Tamar Takhaishvili