PROGRAMME IN CULTURAL MANAGEMENT
Cultural Management studies key concepts in the field of culture, stages of the development of culture and effective management strategies of ongoing developments.
If you want to assess and analyze Georgian culture, create and implement your own projects and, as necessary, plan and manage events, the programme in cultural management is precisely tailored to you.
In order to become a good manager in the field of culture, you will need theoretical knowledge in the area of management and marketing, as well as development of practical skills. BA programme in cultural management with its study courses, highly qualified academic personnel and administration staff centered on students’ needs will assist you in attaining this objective.
Successful completion of the programme will enable you:
- Find employment in the Ministry of Culture, regional and municipal department, theatres and studios, galleries and museums, publishing offices and advertisement campaigns;
- Develop practical skills with the help of study centers of theatre and television existing on the basis of Ilia State University and the university publishing;
- Pursue postgraduate studies.
Information to Consider:
- In order to obtain a bachelor’s degree, 240 credits should be accrued in total;
- Besides a major specialty, minor specialties or free credits may also be chosen;
- Within a business administration programme, general module courses (60 credits), major specialty (management) courses (120 credits) and additional courses/free credits (60 credits) must be completed;
- The opportunity to participate in Erasmus+ exchange programme and pursue studies abroad for a couple of years is also granted.
Ilia State University
➳Cholokashvili Ave. 3/5 E Building, room 402