The goal of the Business School is to prepare professionals in the field of Business Administration in accordance with the modern standards. Upon graduation, students will acquire skills to successfully carry out administrative and/or scientific-research activities in the corporate, academic, public or non-governmental sectors both locally and internationally.
Business School Programs facilitate the development of the skills as follows:
- independent critical thinking;
- practical application of knowledge;
- fact based decision-making;
- substantiated argumentation;
- problems solving and analyzing;
- business projects formulation and management;
The Business School offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, and Professional programs. During the study process, the students will have the opportunity to work in the modern laboratories, participate in research activities, as well as gain hands-on experience in leading business organizations and banks.
➳ E405, E403,E412
K. Cholokashvili St. 3/5
International students enquiries: